About Our Funding
WHAT IS AN ORA Investment Application?
ORA is an acronym for the Opportunity to Realise your Aspirations. Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu wants to support whānau to realise their aspirations through this fund.
Initiatives must demonstrate a kaupapa Māori approach, e.g. whānau centred, use of te reo Māori, incorporation of mātauranga Māori, inclusion of te ao Māori values, collaboration with other Te Putahitanga initiatives.
Initiatives must be aligned with Seven Pou, designed to achieve specific Whanau Ora outcomes. They must support whānau to be:
- living healthy lifestyles
- participating fully in society
- confidently participating in Te Ao Māori
- economically secure
- successfully involved in wealth creation,
- cohesive, resilient and nurturing and responsible stewards of their living and natural environments.
If you need questions answered or help at any stage, a contract advisor is available on 0800 187 689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See examples of initiatives that have received funding http://www.teputahitanga.org/our-stories
Māu te ara, kia ora ai te whānau.
You define the pathway to enable your whānau to thrive...
Contact us on 0800 187 689 or email email@example.com